03 June 2009

tis sat??? Watz up???

Yo, gals! So long didnt really online ald, It's bcoz I'm currently working as a part time waitress as I'm having 2 months plus holiday.. After working, very tired n lazy to go online la. haha... But I thank God dat I dont have to work on sat so I can make it for teenz like last time.. Ok.. Back to de real purpose of tis blog.. Pls b informed n reminded that there will b camp briefing this coming sat, 6/6 during teenz service. Those who r going, pls do come for de camp briefing as it is very important.. N we r going to discuss about our supper during cg time. Yeah! Those who r not going for de camp, pls do come oso.. Coz I'm sure u will b blessed during p&w, sermon n cg.. N..... We really need ur prayer supports for this camp. hehe.. :) Ooops! Pls do pray for urself n have a heart of expectations for tis camp.. U expect, u will get but if u dont expect, then u wont get to de fullest. So, pls ask n expect God to refresh n recharge ur spiritual batteries (spiritual life). Dat's all for now.. C u on sat ya.. Cheerz :D Hwee Hua

No comments: