14 June 2009

After church camp (Isabell)

Its Maria all! :D (ps- I end up being called Maria cause I did the cleaning and serving. XD) Anyways Denise asked me to post my experience during the camp. So I guess I'll post it~ The camp was quite tiring and really "mah fan" cause they thought I register last minute. Though the sermon and workshop was really fun and enjoyable. They all did say that this camp is to focus on God and not other stuff, we dint pay rm220 to sms or meet good looking guys. But I have to admit lah, there were some good looking- *AHEM* guys there. out of topic so for our 2nd day of sermon, Pastor James prayed for me. I cant really remember whats the word you call when you fall. So lets just call it fall. XD anyways when pastor James asked us to go out if we needed a prayer. I was standing next to Jasmine. my face was looking down though and I heard her sobbing. I kinda felt touched and was thinking why am I not crying? But once they said, Put all your problems and pain onto Jesus, then lots of stuff came into my mind about my family problems. Then I could't stop crying. When I turned over to Jamine, I noticed she had flu lol. So I can kinda pai seh. XD but still, after what pastor james prayed for me and fell, when I woke up, I felt like I could fly~ Though the next workshop, We would ask to hear from God and probably visions too. Well I got nothing. But I did still cry when they played the song "Above All" Church camp was fun though. :) hope I could come for next year's. ps, thanks for listening about my story during cell group. :D Signing off: Bell~

1 comment:

"chelle" said...

i'm happy for u that u experience god in camp.anyway.
if u are desperate to see visions and hear god ask and it will be given to you. =)