18 June 2009

tiffy here~~~

hey gals....

hope after u all see tis...u all will pray 4 me ya...

since last tuesday nite...

my leg start 2 have rashes...then till now it spread 2 my hands...palm...

so now is both hands n legs got rashes...

very itchy!!!

cannot tahan liao then my mum bring me go c doctor tis morning...

da doctor say...

those rashes looks lyk kena dengue bite de...

but not sure yet coz dengue will have fever n muscle pain...

but i dun have all those...so doctor say muz c after a few days 1st then only can noe...

so now...still nid 2 bear wif da itchy-ness...

very 'xin ku'...

hope u all will pray 4 me ya...thkx...(:

-tiffany-

-God bless-

1 comment:

"chelle" said...

God i hand tiffany into your hands,
i pray for ur healing power to heal her form the rashes,take away all the uneasiness from her.
You are her pillar that she can lean on and in Jesus name i pray u will strengthen her health.
amen =)