09 January 2010

Something to think about


Hope this brightens up your day =)

When I say that 'I am a Christian', I am not shouting that 'I am clean living.


I'm whispering 'I was lost, but now I'm found and forgiven.'
 
 
When I say 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.


I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.


When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.


I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
 
 
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.


I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.



When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect.


My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
 
 
When I say 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain.


I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
 
 
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,


I'm just a simple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow!



6 comments:

Tiffany Jong said...

nice one! ^^

Ree said...

glad you liked it.

Amara James said...

free malware removal tool helps you to clean all kinds of malware and virus from

your system for free. Also using trojan

virus remover
anyone can remove all kind of trojan virus from their system. Now a days people are even searching for adware removal tool

شركات خدمات منزلية said...

Our company uses effective pesticides to eliminate insects such as white ants, cockroaches and all kinds of creeping insects and aircraft
شركة رش مبيدات ببريدة

Rudraksha Ratna said...

https://rudraksharatna.wixsite.com/rudraksha-ratna/post/story-behind-the-shivling-and-it-s-shape

Lehenga Brand In India said...

Thanks for sharing with us .
lehenga brand in india