08 March 2009

yesterday sermon notes!

hi, gals. This is de sermon notes for yesterday's sermon during teenz service. De speaker is Joseph Lok. Title: TEENz Vision 1) TEENz= Teenagers Evangelize and Edify Nationz In short: Teenagers impact the world. 2) Our Responses 6 kinds of responses: a) I really don't know (Psa 32 :8) b) God's will is LOST - God is playing hide and seek - Pray also no use c) I don't want to know because I'm afraid (Rom 8:32) - God sure demands too much - Demand me to do things that I don't like d) I want to do part of God's will and ignore the rest - I want to impact the world but don't want to pay the price - I want to se my friends get save, but I don't want to share gospel eg: stepping on the gas pedal and applying the brake e) I want to decide whether or not - I want to "test drive" God's will - Test God's will whether suitable for my appetite * These are the dangerous responses f) I want to obey God's will - I want to obey God's will no matter what - I want to obey God's will no matter how much I know eg: God has a plan for Israel - Moses leaded the Israelites out of Egypt, to the border of Canaan Land - Sent out 12 spies such as Joshua, Caleb, etc... Moses - Joshua + Caleb = all the congregation of Israelites - 10 spies BUT... - the cities are fortitied and very large - giants - we seems to be grasshppers - 10 spies said cannot go - only Joshua & Caleb said can go - Whom to listen? - 603,550 warrior - only 2 said "I want to go" - 99.9997% vs 0.0003% - 99.9997% warriors cannot go to Cannan Land, all died in the wilderness, missed God's will - 603,548 warriors died - only 0.0003% (Joshua & Caleb) can go in - They had the 6th response. I want to obey God's will no matter what. (Num 14:9) - God definitely fulfills His plans - God does what He says - God means what He says - God will not bullshit - Today, we can be WARRIORS OF FAITH - This is not a dream, a wish or just a slogan. This is what God wants to accomplish - So, let us join together in God's will.

No comments: